This 26 Best SEO Practices or SEO checklist outlines the most important things to do when starting a New Blog and Website SEO Optimization or doing an SEO Audit. Includes Technical SEO, Keyword Research, On-Page SEO, Link Building or off-page SEO and more. Follow these 26 Best SEO Practices to increase your long-term targeted traffic Website.
Best SEO Practices in Technical SEO Checklist
1. Install Google Analytics. It is important to measure SEO key metrics like website traffic, conversions and revenue. Use Ahrefs to measure keyword-level once link structure.
2. Using WordPress? Download the Yoast or Rank Math SEO plugin. It will make your life 10x easier. Use it to complete most of the Technical SEO and Page Info Practices in one place.
3. Verify your site in the Google search console. This free tool lets you check out how search engines view your site with reports about targeting status, search queries, crawling errors and penalties. To learn more, read this helpful guide.
4. Improve Website Performance and Speed. Analyze your site with Google PageSpeed Insights. Plan to earn 80+ points. Speed things up with WordPress Plugins: Better Delete Revision, WP Smush and W3 Total Cache.
5. Take the Google Mobile-Friendly Test. Your site should bring a great user feeling on all devices. It is very important now as the Google algorithm likes friendly mobile sites.
Best SEO Practices – Keyword Research Process
6. Develop a buyer personality: Getting into your customers’ shoes is the first step For keyword research. Remember that customers are not searching for your site. Are looking for valuable information to solve their problems. Being a team Buyer’s personality is an important first step in determining what is best for you. Customers are typing in Google.
7. Keyword strategy. Aiming to have less competition “body and long-tail keywords” are ignored by competitors. Create content around one another Keywords are a single word rather than a portfolio.
8. Ideas for keyword ideas. Make a keyword research Sheet. Hack Wikipedia for topic ideas and synonyms. Production Measure long-tail keywords using 3 automated tools: Google Autocomplete, Ubersuggest and Keyword Shitter. Find unused keywords and topics Using Quora. may other free SEO tools available online
9. Make Your Keyword List More Specific: For this Use Keywords everywhere Extension or Google Keyword Planner to shorten the list. Happen to Be sure to consider trade intent when using Cost per click (CPC) statistics as a guide.
10. Choose Target Keywords: Once you have a list of possible keywords, get started by reviewing the first page of Google for each keyword. To watch See if there are well-established sites with high-quality content. Then, use Data from the MOZ SEO toolbar to view authority and the number of links Competitors have. Remove the most competitive keywords and focus on the Keywords that give you a chance to rank. The keywords you choose are Be the centre of your content.
Best SEO Practices in On Page SEO Checklist
11. Choose a keyword per page. You usually want to start with a small number of keywords.
12. Write title tags as search engines love. Every page on your website should be Have a unique title tag, preferably with a relevant keyword. To include modifiers like “Best”, “2022” to stand out and take the longest tail searches. Keep title tags 55 characters or less or they appear in lower case Search results.
13. Follow best practices for URLs. Use short and sweet URLs with you The target keyword. E.g. www.yourdomain.com/target-keyword. Avoid the number of URLs such as www.yourdomain.com/p=123. Always-use-hyphen-in-URL. Under_score_never_in_the_use_in_url.
14. Boost your clickthrough rate with meta descriptions. Highlight the benefits of Comparing your post or product with existing competitor’s Search results. Keep meta descriptions of 160 or fewer characters, otherwise, they will appear Search results are compressed.
15. Optimize for Google Image Search results. Create with Canva. To include Target keywords in file names and add keyword-rich alt text to images Uploading.
16. Low bounce rates. Clarify the topic by including your target keywords in the first 100 words of your article.
17. Enhance your SEO with title tags: Include your keywords all at once H2 or H3 subtitles.
18. Include outbound links. At least 2 outbound links to official sites (popular) Blogs, news sites and .edu and .gov resources) in each content You publish.
19. Add internal links. 2-3 internal links to old articles when you publish a new one.
20. Publish long content. At least 300 words. 1500 words for the contestant keyword.
21. Use the main social share buttons. Make sure your social share buttons in Blog posts and articles are front and centre. Digg Digg Use WordPress Put.
22. Double check everything. After you go live with the help of the SEO Audit Tool.
Best SEO Practices in Link building – Off Page SEO Checklist
23. Link Building Strategy. Not all backlinks are created equal. Your goal should be to Get “Do follow” backlinks from high ranking pages in your niche. Earn these naturally by creating (and promoting!) To.
24. Analyze your competitor’s backlinks, rankings and traffic. It’s easy How to start link building. View each of the top 10 search results for this View links to each page using your target keyword, the Moz SEO toolbar. Pay attention to see who owns their “inbound links only” from “external” sources. Connected to them. You can also use Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and similar websites. Find competitive marketing strategies that you can repeat.
25. Optimize links for your SEO campaigns. Find the official link on the tool Contact those sources to the top and pitch your latest blog post Object. Expect a 5% response rate from these cool emails. You to Discover existing unlinked content using Mention or Buzzsumo. Contact
If the owner or author of the piece and if so please ask them to link back to you Possible.
26. Create content that generates links and social shares on Autopilot
1. Model successful content. Use Buzzsumo to find proven content ideas and Format.
2. Put together the best lists. Like the 10 best infographics for Digital Marketers
3. Crowdsource content. Like 7 experts on why to build your email
4. Publish survey results. E.g. SEO Price: 600+ agencies share price and Price pattern
5. Create infographics. tools: Piktochart, Infogram, Canva.
Bonus Tip: Take advantage of the High Domain Authority of Other Websites That Like to Hurry to Go to the top of search results: guest posting, youtube, slide share, udemi, Quora and more. Publish your content on these sites and return the traffic to your Website.
I hope you find this SEO Checklist useful 🙂